Friday, April 11, 2014

Cat Gift: Seasons Cats

As I've mentioned before I am slowly working on moving my cat downloads from my facebook page to this blog.  I've been working hard at retaking all the pictures and reuploading all my cats.  It's taken a lot of work but I've managed to finish all the cat gifts that I made back in 2012 and 2013.  I will try to post them all this weekend (hopefully!).  Also, I retook pictures of cat gifts that are on this blog already and so I will be replacing those as well.  ^_^

Here's the first gift I ever made, back in November of 2012!  That seems like so long ago!

These were made in celebration of The Sims 3 Seasons expansion pack and the fiftieth like on the CCCC Facebook page.

Autumn is my favorite season!  My birthday is also in Autumn so that's a plus!


When I made her I realized there was already a premade flower pattern but I thought these fluffier looking flowers looked more natural and better.  :D




Hey!  Check out the new download button.  Do you like it?  I've replaced the rest of the cat gifts with it and I will do the other posts too once they're updated. So far I've only updated the cat gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated!