Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cat Gift: Calista's 100 Baby Challenge Pets

Originally posted January 14, 2013.

Cats and dogs from a 100 Baby Challenge I wrote in 2010-2012.  If you'd like, you can check it out here.





Kiara's parents (who looked the same as her (I changed Kiara's fur to look like her parents' in CAS when she was born) were the first cats I ever made with the Pets EP.  Kiara has a very special place in my heart.  <3
Skittles and Iris are both offspring of Sprite and Midnight, two dogs I downloaded from Cami Sims' tumblr.



I hate to admit it but Prism is just a recolor of Moonbrow.  >.<

Brite is the son of Moonbrow and Kiara.
Brite's mate
Son of Aquamarine and Brite
Palette isn't actually shown in my blog, but he is the father of Kadie.  Kadie's mother is Iris (or possible Skittles, it's one of the two).

Neon's mate.  She's a plain white cat, but she's still adorable, right?
Son of Charm and Neon
Sunny's mate.  It was very happy with how she turned out.  :D
Daughter of Dream and Sunny




2 comments:

Comments are always appreciated!